• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSoulofSagittarius4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Okie 4rth icon :)

This one i stareted diffrent, i was going to make the arrow blue aswell. I kinda liek this icon a litle :) I looked at some techniques used by good iconers and i think i progressed on the long journey to become good xD I just need to practice more :)

Anyway i think there's is a spell Sould of Saggitarius in Lineage 2 and i like the name so i decided to take it :) And no, this is not a cheap rip off :L :)

Okie, major update hope you like it now.
Okie, no more updates i pretty much like it now :)

Criticism please :D

-Somium

Keywords:
Arrow, Shot, Bow, Archer, Cold, Ice, Soul, Spirit, Sagittarius, Deathly, Lethal.
Contents

BTNSoulofSagittarius4 (Icon)

Reviews
17:59, 14th Jul 2009 zombie2279: I'd like to see some contrast and better detailed outlines please. Some highlight effects on the object would also do well. 9:34, 18th Jul 2009 zombie2279: Rejected until updated.

M

17:59, 14th Jul 2009
zombie2279: I'd like to see some contrast and better detailed outlines please. Some highlight effects on the object would also do well.

9:34, 18th Jul 2009
zombie2279: Rejected until updated.

Level 8
Yeah, what am gonna do is to zoom in on the arrow tip and change the color of the glow because i think that's what's making it strange.

BIG PICTURE
DragonSagg.jpg

Okie, I updatezor. Am still not satisfied but i don't really know how to improve. I mean i know what needs improving but how to do it :L Ohwell one day my noobness will be gone :)

-Somnium

Last edited:
Level 5
i think the pink/purple effect is too solid/lumpy and mebe it should cover the whole area around the arrow shaft. else its a good idea and the arrow itself looks good

Level 2
what are the purp stripes there? is that the arrow? tell me your concept so that i can understand your idea and suggest improvements.

No it isn't...
I think the purp/pink stripes are soul - like. maybe this arrow hit the soul xd.
or something like that... aww... I can't explain that good what I mean x:)sad:

Level 8
Am not satisfied with the rune thingys. I don't think they look good, so i made the hardly noticable. I would love to make the arrow somehow ghostly but i dont know how :) Okie i shall add some orangenesh :L

Edit: Made the arrow gold and somhow ghostly i hope. Made thie things kinda etheral dragons. Am not doing any updates to it anymore, or well atleast not today :)
-Somnium

Last edited: