• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSolarium

Solarium for my archers, new made. This one adds 7 bonus damage on the daytime to the blood elven archers

Keywords:
Archer, Arrow, Sun, Fire, Solar, Solarium, Blood, Elven, High, Elf
Contents

BTNSolarium (Icon)

Reviews
01:35, 12th Jan 2011 enjoy: Well I do not find this as good as many as your other icons, but it is still useful.

M

01:35, 12th Jan 2011
enjoy: Well I do not find this as good as many as your other icons, but it is still useful.

Level 11
Eh... i realy like most of your icons... they're all realy awesome!
But this one realy gave me a chock...
Sorry but it looks very bad if you'd compare them to your other icons...
I'm not sure what's missing though... but i think you could figure it out, give this one the same awesomeness as your others ;d

Level 11
Did you fell asleep on the keyboard or wtf happend to my name :p ?
I dunno but it realy look like a mess for me! :p
But i'm giving you +rep but not for this icon but for all of your others.
Ur realy awesome.

Did you fell asleep on the keyboard or wtf happend to my name :p ?
I dunno but it realy look like a mess for me! :p
But i'm giving you +rep but not for this icon but for all of your others.
Ur realy awesome.

Thx xD, this time they just rejected Shadow Steal and Blood Gill Casting Upgrade... Cause they didnt look like swords -.-"! they are not suposed to look like swords, the murgul swords are curved and weird. Aff

Takes more time to write 13L4M3P#()%%¤)(" instead of "13L4M3" :D!
They did look like sword Darkfang :eek:.
But i thought the red one was cooler than the light blue one ;).
They were both nice though.

Yes, but it seems that Enjoy didnt like em. However it doesnt matter. i must admit that he have rejected bad works that ive done and thx to him my art is better. But i think he shouldnt have rejected those ones

Level 7
Not at all! It's way more efficient for me to tab my keyboard like crazy rather than find out the correct letters in correct order x'D

Level 23
Yes, but it seems that Enjoy didnt like em. However it doesnt matter. i must admit that he have rejected bad works that ive done and thx to him my art is better. But i think he shouldnt have rejected those ones

Im flattered, but I am a girl. q:
I am not sure what icons you are talking about. Do you have the links to them?
I would love to help you on what to improve, for them to get approved? :)

Im flattered, but I am a girl. q:
I am not sure what icons you are talking about. Do you have the links to them?
I would love to help you on what to improve, for them to get approved? :)

well this one really needs a little fix cause there are somethings on the blade i dont like = http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...tertraining-186449/?prev=status=r2&u=Darkfang

But i really was ok with this other two

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...epttraining-186448/?prev=status=r2&u=Darkfang

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btncriticalarrow-181489/?prev=status=r2&u=Darkfang

o_O i though u were a boy xD!

Level 7
Everyone likes to think like that from what you seen in the avatar, right? i bet majority of people think i'm a cake :D

Level 4
It has a simple charm to me. The idea of only putting the arrow's outline, while quite bold and not appealing for everyone, seems fitting for me since it needs to not steal the main focus of the image: the --cking holy/fire explosion being throw at your enemies faces.