• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSkull

Random piece of work, looks like a monkey skull :p

skull1.png

skull2.png

skull3.png

skull4.png

Updated:
-changed the the geometry of the lower part of the skull
-a bit changed teeth

Keywords:
skull, skeleton, head, human, monkey, bones, bone
Contents

BTNSkull (Icon)

Reviews
15:46, 12th Sep 2009 oh_snap: Not bad, but the bottom chin bones look weird. Improve them, by looking at anatomy of an actual skull. The teeth also seem to look off. Zombie: Changes made, I presume.

M

15:46, 12th Sep 2009
oh_snap: Not bad, but the bottom chin bones look weird. Improve them, by looking at anatomy of an actual skull. The teeth also seem to look off.

Zombie: Changes made, I presume.

Level 13
Peon sez: No review, just awesome... leave me alone... don't poke me anymore...

Okay it's a quite good icon, berz!
The background could be improved, but it's accaptable.
(Just ignore the hidden thing, open at own risk!)

Here comes a detailed review: =P

I can't see much difference...the biggest problem there is the shape =P
images

The jaw shouldn't go out of the neck/back. The back of the skull should stand out clearer. Also, don't paint the eyes as full black. They are white, but hollowed. They should have a slight gradient from gray to black, being black its deepest region.

attachment.php

The jaw being fixed will make it look much better. The chin shoud be bigger and more pointy too.

I don't have much to complain about the rest. It's good when people keep updating their resources and improving them =P

Attachments

• wip.jpg
    wip.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 150
Level 23
The skull looks alittle weird as it is now. For example, the chin should be more sharp, instead of round. The nose looks to much like it is just a whole inside the skull. The nose goes out in the top, and there isn't enough space between the lower part of the nose, to the top og the upper lip. Try to find a picture of a skull on google, that you can use to look at when you draw. Here is one you can use :)
http://i37.tinypic.com/1e9ijn.jpg