• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSinisterBanshee

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A banshee face mixed with the demon from the Sinister movie
Can be used for Possession spell

Keywords:
Sinister, Banshee
Contents

BTNSinisterBanshee (Icon)

Reviews
23:30, 26th Jan 2014 Kimbo: Hmmm... its ok, but I can't help but feel its abit basic and messy. Alot could be improved on... I think it needs to be done in a more iconic way or a graphical way, rather than a mix of drawing and graphic work. I also...

M

23:30, 26th Jan 2014
Kimbo: Hmmm... its ok, but I can't help but feel its abit basic and messy. Alot could be improved on... I think it needs to be done in a more iconic way or a graphical way, rather than a mix of drawing and graphic work. I also think you need to get rid of the smudge marks/spikiness all over it. Sorry for the very late moderation, let me know if you want to update this.

EDIT: Rejected, no update/response

Roland

R

Roland

Looks great, But mind showing us the Larger proof of this Icon of yours? :3