• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNShieldUpgrade

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hey guys, first icon here, and very simple. Just a defense boost. A little credit to blizzard for making the shield and plus icon.

Just delete the war3imported for both of their paths.

Passive and autocasts coming soon!

This was made for my War of the Flags project and DISBTN was simply because the hive forced me to make one, but meh, more practice for me :3

Hope you like it

~milc546, teh newbie

Keywords:
defense, shield, bonus, plus, mastery, rpg, defend, add, milc546, block
Contents

BTNShieldUpgrade (Icon)

Reviews
15:00, 19th Apr 2011 enjoy: I suggest you look at some tutorials, and read the rules next time before you post another icon. Rejected.

M

15:00, 19th Apr 2011
enjoy: I suggest you look at some tutorials, and read the rules next time before you post another icon. Rejected.

Level 11
guys he didnt draw the plus nor the shield like he said it in description:

"A little credit to blizzard for making the shield and plus icon."

so he only took the plus and paste it on shield nothing more
violence rules vote for rejection

guys he didnt draw the plus nor the shield like he said it in description:

"A little credit to blizzard for making the shield and plus icon."

so he only took the plus and paste it on shield nothing more
violence rules vote for rejection
we know what he did, don't be so rude, he's a newbie.

Level 48
This was made for my War of the Flags project and DISBTN was simply because the hive forced me to make one, but meh, more practice for me :3
I just hope, for your own sake, that you realize that without a DISBTN, when you have the icon visible and open a Menu, the icon will become green, right?
And to fix that, you need to use the proper paths and a DISBTN provided under your description.