• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNShandrisFeathermoon

Just another wc3 icon ...
I noticed that Shandris icon in warcraft 3 is not good enough, it's just a screenshot , therefore I made an alternate icon for her :D

Large image :
226275-albums8083-picture97256.png

-----------
Changes :
- Fixed the eye and hair...
I don't want to change her mouth because this is my reference . . .
Night-Elves-Scene-by-LazarusReturns-74.jpg

Keywords:
Night Elf, General, Female, Women, Warrior, Sentinel, Archer, Elf, Huntress, Mistress, Tyrande, Beautiful.
Contents

BTNShandrisFeathermoon (Icon)

Reviews
13:59, 4th May 2015 Apheraz Lucent: Mouth are a serious issue in here. When representing a female character on an icon, you want to go with an expression, yes, but expression of disgust doesn't really fit Shandris. Apart from that, the hair blends in...

M

13:59, 4th May 2015
Apheraz Lucent: Mouth are a serious issue in here. When representing a female character on an icon, you want to go with an expression, yes, but expression of disgust doesn't really fit Shandris. Apart from that, the hair blends in a little too much, and the eyes look like they're going to pop out of her head every second now.

Since this doesn't quite fit the ladder Shandris, I'm not going to approve it until it gets a little more work.

04:05, 27th May 2015
Apheraz Lucent: Even tho I'd like to see a little bit more work, I'll go ahead and approve it as it might be useful for someone.