• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNScytheofElune

Requested by Firedragoner.
It's based on the picture below from WoWPedia.
180px-CotW_Scythe_of_Elune.jpg

220657-albums5755-picture60488.png
220657-albums5755-picture60489.png

Keywords:
Scythe, of, Elune, WoW, Worgen, Night, Elf, Weapon, Item
Contents

BTNScytheofElune (Icon)

Reviews
04:59, 16th Aug 2012 Apheraz Lucent: Extremely clear shape and definition, and beautiful execution as well; the only flaw is that it's standing way too out from the background: a soft white glow could fix it.

M

04:59, 16th Aug 2012
Apheraz Lucent: Extremely clear shape and definition, and beautiful execution as well; the only flaw is that it's standing way too out from the background: a soft white glow could fix it.

Level 3
Damn... I prefer having my albums private since it's going to contain lots of junk that other don't have to see, but if that means the pictures in it (such as this big pic) isn't viewable when linked, it's just not worth it. So, album is public now, and the big picture should be viewable now (then again, I wouldn't know as I have been able to see it all along). If it still doesn't show I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.