• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNRoyalGuardHeroV2

Just a quick-made icon for Tarrasque's Naga Royal Guard hero model, which I really liked. :p

Well, enjoy!

-----------

edit: Slightly updated and linkage to the actual model:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/naga-royal-guard-195511/

Keywords:
Naga Royal Guard Hero
Contents

BTNRoyalGuardHeroV2 (Icon)

Reviews
25 May 2011 Pramidhe@d: Useful
Well, thanks for the praising, but to be honest, this is a rather simple icon, especially with my technique I made it with...

All I did is take a screenshot in a pose that looks nice/fits/has a fitting expression, place it into the 64x64 border and draw over it to give it a proper shading and give certain elements a non-square look and just detail it out more where I think I need to...

Just to compare:

RoyalGuardHeroCompare3.jpg

Heck, even my avatar to the left was made the same way.

edit: Soooo... Out of curiousity, why does it say "Last Updated: 13:11, 18th May 2011" despite the fact that I updated it on the 20th?...

Last edited:
Well, although I hate double posting, but since it seems nobody reacts on the edit...

I've updated the icon already but 1) it doesn't show the date of my update and 2) I have still no info if it is okay now or not, despite the needed changes were minimal.

I privatemessaged Pyramidhe@d but no answer. I know, mods have also their own lifes and such and that you guys have probably a rule of not interfering with the work of other moderators, but I'd simply like to know if I need to change anything else, if it is okay now or if I shall get the hell out of here.

I'm sorry about making a fuss about this, but you see, it is slightly irritating seeing a lot of newer icons being approved but not getting any info yourself.