• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNRocket

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Ok a ROCKET .. what more can you say :p

Used in alot of maps ... very sexy rocket :D

Changelog :

Made it more 3D and realistic :D

More realisitc .. changed the NOVA filter .. light .. to another part ..

Keywords:
Rocket, fire, power, stars, yay, Rmx, ext...
Contents

BTNRocket (Icon)

Reviews
08:50, 12th Aug 2009 zombie2279: The shape is entirely unrealistic and the whole execution is just.. lacking. The overdone contrast and the lack of shading makes it look perfectly flat. Add more emphasis on the shading and highlights, extend the...

M

08:50, 12th Aug 2009
zombie2279: The shape is entirely unrealistic and the whole execution is just.. lacking. The overdone contrast and the lack of shading makes it look perfectly flat. Add more emphasis on the shading and highlights, extend the upper flame effect and use more colors at both flames. Zooming in on a particular area of the rocket would help a lot, so there would be more room for details.

Rejected until updated.

Level 10
I like the bigger pic more. ;-)

If you want it to look more realistic, I think more shading and maybe not so sharp contoures will do it for you. Also a black space would be better than this light one. Right now it looks a bit flat, but that's just my opinion.

well, it needs a lot of shading, it doesn't look 3d now. But you also have to place it at the right place. I made a fast, really fast, drawing, with some shading.
This may not be 100% correct, but I hope, you get it.
PLease, I'm sorry, this drawing looks really perverse, but it only should show him, how the shading look.

:/

Attachments

• Perverse Rocket.jpg
    Perverse Rocket.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 69