• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNRevive

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first Icon. It works good i think...

Keywords:
Revive, kors, X, green, flach, hero, heal, cammo, kirtap1001,
Contents

BTNRevive (Icon)

Reviews
17:13, 9th Apr 2009 Paladon: Appears too blurry, undefined and needs touch ups concerning shadings and overall quality.

M

17:13, 9th Apr 2009
Paladon: Appears too blurry, undefined and needs touch ups concerning shadings and overall quality.

Level 35
Agreed. You can see the pixels on the cross' lightning, that's rather distortive, even though the object would be okay. The background looks like a military camo pattern drawn with paint.

Also, take into account that already a large amount of similar icons of better quality have been approved, therefore, this is likely to be rejected unless a radical improvement is made.

Level 19
_-=ICON REVIEW=-_

Name (Ability/Upgrade):
Revive: to bring one back after death; to bring one back to their original state, to awaken.

Usefulness [2/10]:
It has no backwards relation to any Blizzard icon in the .mpq, and is too random and abnormal to use in any such mod or map. I don't see how this could be used except for in [maybe] a Modern Survival Horror map. If you made this for one of your own projects that's okay... but it's not quite useful enough to be a resource. Try scrapping the background and the 'green' look you have going to it, and try practicing with the idea with a more normal concept. - 2/10

Quality of Look [3/10]:
From the camoflauge background to the blurry splotches and eery glow coming from the icon, there really is no place for it in any map that I have seen or worked on. This icon does not have a great quality of look. The right side of the cross sticks out farther than the left, and the glow is coming from all sides except for the areas with... black lines on them? And if you look to the bottom of the icon there's a green line coming up from it... don't know if you were even aware of that.

Overall [2.5/10]

***NEEDS IMPROVEMENT***