• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNRevenant

Reactions: deepstrasz
so, i volunteer myself to morbent to make him an icon for his skin. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/skins-552/revenant-blp-271387/ and here's the outcome.

238226-albums7826-picture104337.jpg

edit if you want, don't need to give me any credit.

Keywords:
revenant, dark entities, texturing contest 23, dark, diablo, morbent, warcraft
Contents

BTNRevenant (Icon)

Reviews
09:57, 15th Jan 2016 Apheraz Lucent: Very clean shape and excellent execution. Looks sharp, crisp and nice! Approved.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

Its kinda hard to make it out a first glance, define it a little so if its possible.

hmm, suggestion on how to do it exactly? i am pretty much still new on this, so some little guidance will be helpful

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

thanks. will do it. but i am not going to change the helm size before more people commented on it. since it's going to take more than just little work.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

updated, make a little changes on the background and the glow on the eyes.

Hmmm, good icon, but I'd have moved the actual part you cropped into the icon down a little to get a bit more of the body in.

i tried to do that before, but it will make the icon zoomed out to far. and make it looks too different from the rest of the wc3 icons that normally zoomed in close up position. and it's kinda useless to make the body part more visible by zoom it out, since the border is blocking the body part.

Roland said:
Mr. Revynant's face looks awkward.. Fix it please :>

hmm, details please? what do you think is weird from the icon?

Roland

R

Roland

It's like the face is focused on the right while the body posture is focused on the left. :/