• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNReincarnationWarden

a Reincarnation ability to the Warden / Maiev model

Keywords:
Reincarnation, warden, power, revive.
Contents

BTNReincarnationWarden (Icon)

Reviews
12 July 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Simple and clear image.
Level 30
As I remember, the Warden has something like wings, not straight shaped ones... I like her eyes, totally out of the rest of the texture, they draw attention. And I don't like yellow color in this. Sorry, I'm maybe ,,picky", but it really dissolves my opinion about this icon. Still, ratio of approval, and +rep.

Level 13
It's way too bright. And the background doesn't really matches the meaning of the icon, in my opinion, somewhat..

Level 11
1. make the backround darker
2. fix the shapes of "wings" theyre not the same shape
3. the yellow glow on bottom right aint that big like on left side
4. u might add some shadows to backround and some hightlights
overall its nice start but u need to fix it a bit

Level 8
the only thing i like are the eyes and that its dark, giving off a misterious and magic sense at the same time but the backroung......hate it...needs some altering.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
put her back to red color OMG!
Green color is NOT FITTING! Whoever said you to do that - don't listen to him! Before, it was quite good, now it's quite simple -.-

Actually that was me, as i stated he could use the green background or not, it was his choice, don't question things until you know a perfect reason do to so, thanks.