• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNRC_UGRD_1blade

Contents

BTNRC_UGRD_1blade (Icon)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date= 9th of September, 2007 Approval status= Approved Rating= (8) Awesome! Main points: [x] The icon has the required minimal formats (an active one and the corresponding disabled one). [x] The files work correctly in...

M

» Wolverabid «

Date= 9th of September, 2007
Approval status= Approved
Rating= (8) Awesome!

Main points:
[x] The icon has the required minimal formats (an active one and the corresponding disabled one).
[x] The files work correctly in Warcraft3 Viewer.

Did you receive my message? Anyway, if you haven't, I'll say it here: Your Icons don't appear in my WE, nor do they appear when I open the BLP file in the War3Viewer. Do you have any idea why this happens? The only way to make them visible is to open them in the Photoshop and Save the file again, then convert it to BLP and open it. Do you know what might have caused this? :? Maybe the program you use to make the Icons somehow damages the BLP file when converted...