• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNRandomWeapon2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
the other icon of random weapon just with a pair of dices

Keywords:
dice, random, weapon, gamble.
Contents

BTNRandomWeapon2 (Icon)

Reviews
01:52, 12th Jul 2010 enjoy: The concept is kinda vague. The dice lack shadows and highlights, and seem really randomly added in. The sword itself could use some details, aside from being an outline with a blue glow. You need to have a firm concept...

M

01:52, 12th Jul 2010
enjoy: The concept is kinda vague. The dice lack shadows and highlights, and seem really randomly added in. The sword itself could use some details, aside from being an outline with a blue glow. You need to have a firm concept with this icon, as it seems oddly random, as well as being extremely cartoony. Rejected until updated.

Level 10
A nice version of your random weapon icon. I'd say both this one and the original are nicely done and useful.

I saw that Pands gave you a tip about defining the weapon more. But I say: do as you like. I believe that it looks fine now; the black sword silhouette gives a mystical feeling to it, telling us that this weapon isn't specified yet, that destiny still has a role to play here.

On the other hand a really well-made sword would probably fit just as well. I'm just trying to tell you that it looks fine the way it is; the purpose is very clear.