• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPoisonedArrows

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Poisoned Arrows

It was easy to make the arrows and poison, but i haved problem with jar coz i never drawed 1.

Credit and Enjoy

Keywords:
Poison, Arrow, Jar.
Contents

BTNPoisonedArrows (Icon)

Reviews
00:07, 9th Sep 2010 enjoy: Show me the files then. 9th Sep 2010 Pyramidhe@d : Tracing is not allowed. Also, your psd doesnt tell me anything.

M

00:07, 9th Sep 2010
enjoy: Show me the files then.

9th Sep 2010
Pyramidhe@d : Tracing is not allowed. Also, your psd doesnt tell me anything.

Don't you get it? Stop uploading Icons you didn't made. And if you have .psd files I'd love to see them.

*You're not the first person around here claiming it's his brother's/sister's/uncle's/grandma's... artwork. And they were all proven wrong at the end. So please stop uploading this and make your own icons. Because I'm sure moderators won't sit here watching you crossed hands. And no one is playing cool, the situation is as it is*

Level 10
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 10
I still do not believe you in any way. Even if you have a PSD file, it can still be C'n'P, I used to C'n'P and had files to try to prove my case. Then I learned not to do it, and started making my own.

an PSD file proves that u maded it step by step so if u make the PSD file then i can say that u own that if u drawed it.

yea sry i hate when people is "****ing" if i can say that

ive maded the shaodws in photoshop (layers) but i dont have the actual arrow making coz i did it in Corel Photo Paint .It allows u to see to pcitures simltanius or put them 1 on an another .Ive toked a real arrow and stated drawing over .
I hope thats "legaly">_>

Attachments

• untitled.psd
    84.4 KB · Views: 70
  • untitled 2.psd
    65.7 KB · Views: 61
  • poison_arrows.jpg
    poison_arrows.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 72
  • Poisoned Arrows.jpg
    Poisoned Arrows.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 75
Last edited by a moderator:

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
yea sry i hate when people is "****ing" if i can say that

ive maded the shaodws in photoshop (layers) but i dont have the actual arrow making coz i did it in Corel Photo Paint .It allows u to see to pcitures simltanius or put them 1 on an another .Ive toked a real arrow and stated drawing over .
I hope thats "legaly">_>

First, don't sit there and say to midnighters what a PSD. file is, as he already noes, and you are the one who uploaded 18 (not your) work. Also, the images you provided look as if they where from Google as the edges are quite smooth and clear and they don't look like someone who has just started icons had made it. And another thing, i suggest you get friendly with the people around the hive, there only trying to help you out on your "icons"

EDIT: If you double post again..

Level 10
you get a picture then open it in that program press new it opens a box u set it transpecery to 50% and start copyng .its simple and u can make cool things with it.Also i whant to say that the pciture i chosen what real and i only copied the sape so its right then i added shape and color so its no way to say that its copied or something like that

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
you get a picture then open it in that program press new it opens a box u set it transpecery to 50% and start copyng .its simple and u can make cool things with it.Also i whant to say that the pciture i chosen what real and i only copied the sape so its right then i added shape and color so its no way to say that its copied or something like that

I know how a program works, and i don't see why you cant start from scratch instead of useing images all the time, it doesn't make you better at anything.