• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNParry

A custom parry icon. Shows a sword reflecting a blow from a hammer, or vice versa. Credits to me please.

Update: Added some wood flecks shooting out where the blade and handle meet and the blade cuts into the wood. Hats off to Army-Of-Pandas for the suggestion.

Keywords:
Parry, Reflect, Block, Attack, Hammer, Sword
Contents

BTNParry (Icon)

Reviews
09:08, 4th Aug 2009 zombie2279: Simple, but good quality. The metal objects could use some more highlights, and the rest some more details, but it's useful.

M

09:08, 4th Aug 2009
zombie2279: Simple, but good quality. The metal objects could use some more highlights, and the rest some more details, but it's useful.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Yes, i thought of this because i dought there's any icon out there that has a sword cutting a hammers handle, even for blizzard icons.

This looks good, but make more shards of wood and maybe make cracks coming up the handle of the handle since its broken, and also maybe add a swoosh lines on the back of the sword too indicate that its moving and cutting the sword.

Last edited:
Level 12
Not bad, but i would prefer a sword stopping a other sort of a sword.

5/5 anyway, i like it.