• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPaladinsGuide

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A second good icon :grin:

A paladins best friend... Humanification FTW

Give credits and don't modify.

EDIT 1: Added shading, fixed a bit, made it less pixelated.
WARNING - MAY STILL LOOK PIXELATED - THIS IS BECAUSE OF THW's SLIGHT ZOOM IN ICON PREVIEWS

EDIT 2: Fixed/Changed/Redid lightning, redid handle.
No filters were involved (Other than the sharpen filter)

Keywords:
sword, holy, paladin, light, a7xpwns3
Contents

BTNPaladinsGuide (Icon)

Reviews
13:08, 19th Apr 2009 Paladon: Creativity: 2/5 Quality: 4/10 Status: Rejected until updated Comment: Appears very simple, lacks in shadings and looks too edged.

M

13:08, 19th Apr 2009
Paladon:
Icon Review

Creativity: 2/5
Quality: 4/10
Comment: Appears very simple, lacks in shadings and looks too edged.

Level 6
the lightning does need work and the handle of the sword looks metal and almost like a dagger as the handle to where you wouldn't want to hold it (in other words i think handle needs some changing)

But main priority atm is the lightning i think

Edited after update 2: I can see your trying but when u upgrade lightning try to make the lightning more jagged since lightning is quite jagged if you know what i meen.

if you need references you can look at some lightning icons and stuff like that just dont copy and paste those lightnings lol

Last edited:
Level 17
The sword lacks detail.
I dont like that it is flat, even if its suppost to, it looks stupid.
This icon will never fit in as a warcraft III icon.
The yellow part of the sword looks horrible, just a yellow line.

I got rejected when i made a icon out of my avatar, and it got rejected, i would get a little pissed if this dont get rejected when my did...
Anyway, back to reality. I vote 2/5

It looks like you made it with paint... :thumbs_down: i give it a 2/5

Well, I meant for it to look flattish and cartoonish so... >_<

And warcraft isnt really ssupposed to be cartoonish... unless you come up with skins for the gamplay borders (ex. Cinimatic borders, Backpack borders) then this icon would completley clash with the "realness" of the game.