• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

BTNOwl

icon made by request from Hive 2d Workshop.
also an icon made for practicing too.

i hope this icon is decent enough to be approved :)

update : add a little change

Keywords:
Owl, 2d Hiveworkshop, bird, creep
Contents

BTNOwl (Icon)

Reviews
17:44, 9th Aug 2015 Sin'dorei300: Could be useful.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

It looks great!

I think you could use some more colour variation on certain parts like the head, to make it look less uniform and more natural.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

It looks great!

I think you could use some more colour variation on certain parts like the head, to make it look less uniform and more natural.

will see when i have some spare time to update it :)

Dis' is Awesome Wisdom. :D

thank you :)

edit : update a small change based on ardenian suggestion.
can't add much more for this, since the base owl that i base on did'nt have much color variation on it

Last edited by a moderator:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

The sides are much better now, but I think the glow in the middle is too strong now.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

When u update an icon, i suggest u to display both the old and new one, for comparison.
I don't know what u changed, but now it looks more like a knick-knack.
EDIT: So, coz the old version was better, i advise u to re-upload the version that i approved.

sorry about that, i am so lucky that i save the old version in hive 2d workshop thread, since i don't have the old file anymore. now it's reversed to the old version :)

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

At 2am with my very sleep eyes, I thought the icon was freddy when I was browsing the icon section. D:

Anyway, still cool stuff you got here.

who's freddy? :)

but thank you.