• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNOrcWarlock2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Another icon from me :D

It's a Orc Warlock, guess it could prove useful for many unit icon replacements.

It's 100% made by me and freehanded, THOUGH, I drew it with a pencil on a paper, scanned it into the computer and coloured it. Really just the outlines from the drawing, but w/e. I couldn't find any rule about this so I hope it's allowed ^^

Give credits if used etc

Changelog: 1.1 Much more shadings, details.
1.2 Remade face entirely, remade the upper part of the hood and worked even more on shadings.

Keywords:
revolve, orc, warlock, evil, epic
Contents

BTNOrcWarlock2 (Icon)

Reviews
17:51, 14th Jun 2009 zombie2279: Please use more shadings and highlights to achieve a better look. The whole face looks a bit lost too, use some further details. 9:50, 21h Jun 2009 zombie2279: Rejected until at least the face is made more realistic.

M

17:51, 14th Jun 2009
zombie2279: Please use more shadings and highlights to achieve a better look. The whole face looks a bit lost too, use some further details.

9:50, 21h Jun 2009
zombie2279: Rejected until at least the face is made more realistic.