• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNOrbofThunder2

My first icon, might be useful for some. Please state your opinion and say what's wrong with it, if I did something wrong or used something I shouldn't.

Full size.

Orb%20of%20Thunder.jpg

Orb%20of%20Thunder%202.jpg

Orb%20of%20Thunder%202.jpg

Keywords:
Orb, Lightning, Thunder
Contents

BTNOrbofThunder2 (Icon)

Reviews
13:57, 19th Jul 2009 zombie2279: Zoom in on the orb and try to detail the middle, somewhat similar to the ones in Warcraft. It looks really lacking at the moment. 20:17, 30th Jul 2009 zombie2279: No changes made, but it seems to be approvable.

M

13:57, 19th Jul 2009
zombie2279: Zoom in on the orb and try to detail the middle, somewhat similar to the ones in Warcraft. It looks really lacking at the moment.

20:17, 30th Jul 2009
zombie2279: No changes made, but it seems to be approvable.

Level 1
Orb in the mid it's too pixelate for me. I can count pixels around it. Also imo you should work on lighting effects, those are so unreal.

Level 16
Positive
+ Nice lightning
+ Nice color scheme
+
Neutral
? -None-
Negative
- The orb needs to lose the black outline
- Zoom in on the orb
Review
I like this icon a good bit. A good icon with good execution. It has a nice color scheme and fits WC3 well. Although it could use a bit more shading and it needs to lose the black edge around the orb.