• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BTNOrbofthePlanets

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My first icon in quite some time... When was the last time I made an icon? 2 weeks? 3? Idunno.

Anyways, give creds and don't modify without my permission.

And to you CnP hunters, no filters whatsoever (except sharpen) and I saved only 1 wip, unfortunately.

Keywords:
Orb, Planetary, Planet, Planets, Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury, Earth, Venus, Mars, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto, Sphere, Crystal Ball
Contents

BTNOrbofthePlanets (Icon)

Reviews
06:51, 16th May 2009 zombie2279: Another really random icon. Hardly reminds me of what it's supposed to represent. Remove the random white lines and add some shading/highlight and color variations Rejected until updated.

M

06:51, 16th May 2009
zombie2279: Another really random icon. Hardly reminds me of what it's supposed to represent. Remove the random white lines and add some shading/highlight and color variations

Rejected until updated.