1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNOgreClubs3

Submitted by Stanakin
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Ogre War Clubs: Ogre Melee weapon upgrades, 3.

More coming soon. I'm making an Ogre icon pack similair to my earlier Kobold icon pack.

Keywords:
upgrade, ogre, club, melee, weapons, weapon, techtree, creep
Contents

BTNOgreClubs3 (Icon)

Reviews
10:57, 10th Apr 2010 enjoy: Lovely warcraft style. I would like you too add more different red colors to the background though. For an example, make it a lighter red color near towards the edge of the club. Will make the background blend out better....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10:57, 10th Apr 2010
    enjoy: Lovely warcraft style. I would like you too add more different red colors to the background though. For an example, make it a lighter red color near towards the edge of the club. Will make the background blend out better.

enjoy: Why is it that you don't update it? We all know that you can improve it, but you don't? It's really sad. Could have gotten 5.

2. NFWar

NFWar

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Owesome. Shading is perfect.

3. kola

kola

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    awesome upgrades :p + rep

4. 13L4M3

13L4M3

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    If i'd say that this is pretty good... i'll lie because it's not... it's acually *F*King awesome.
    Great mixing by colours and some awesome shadings and details giving 5/5 to all and +rep to you.

5. oh_snap

oh_snap

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Background is fluid, and adds to the icon as a whole. For the object itself, I honestly can't say anything bad about it. Quite a decent icon.

~Snap

6. Dr. Boom

Dr. Boom

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Ok an advanced club from your basic club - so lets go =)

As I said already at your basic club, I don't think there are many negative thinks here. The club looks really good, the thorn on it gives the club a good touch and also like the black ["circles" <-- don't know an english word for that =S ] on it.

But somehow the background - Hmm I don't know. I liked this background at your another advanced club icon but here it looks some different in red ( not bad but different ). I can't say it in words but something disturbs me on it ...

But anyway - rating in points:

+ Works ingame
    + Club has very good quality
    + You got all important icon types

* Yes but the background is different - I still can't say exactly what it is

Now I have a problem. Normaly I would give 5/5 but the background =S I don't know - really don't know - nah .. ok .. OK! I will give you 5/5 because I can't say what's about this background =S

Greetings
    The Bomb King > Dr. Boom

Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
  7. Cronix

Cronix

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nothing more needed to say but great icon.. 5/5
    BTW whole icon upg pack is quite good, +rep

8. The Panda

The Panda

Icon Reviewer