• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNOgreArmor2

Ogre Armor Upgrades, 2.

Ogre icon pack up till now:
79190d1270986204-btnogrearmor1-ogreiconcompilation.png

Keywords:
ogre, armor, upgrade, techtree, belly, armour, race, protection, defence
Contents

BTNOgreArmor2 (Icon)

Reviews
13:47, 11th Apr 2010 enjoy: Nice looking.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Ok the second ogre armor - after the first -> here we go.

But what should I say^^ - again you did a great job with this item. Now the armor is bigger and have good details. You changes the metallic chains into some leather ones ( I think ) and added some protection for the shoulders as well.

But these shoulder protections look weird somehow. There not "round enough" ( hope you understand what I want to say ) and here also I missed the UPG Icon type and this you should really add!

Now everything in points:

+ Works ingame
+ Good details
+ background looks still good
+ The advanced armor looks great
+ Good quality at all

* But as I said, again I misses the UPG Icon type!
* And still, I can't really explain it, but the shoulders looks some weird to me
The same as at your basic ones, 4/5 points. If you add the UPG icon I think I will change it to 5/5. No -point for the shoulders, because I still can't explain what disrupt me at them =S

Greetings
The Bomb King > Dr. Boom

Wox

Wox

Level 3
This icon looks pretty strange. its ok but if i didnt knew it was ogre armor i would think it was some kind of helmet on head. but still, looks cool even like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.