• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNNightelfPriestess

This isn't based on any model, and I made the icon entirely from scratch this time.

Since it's not made for any specific model Idk how useful this icon can be, but whatever.

Process file:
Zkm3DEi.gif

Enlarged 192x192 image:
VK4617o.png

Updated:
Zoomed out a little bit more.
Contents

BTNHeroNightelfPriestess (Icon)

BTNNightelfPriestess (Icon)

Level 22
Give some love to her eyeballs, it's too big and almost look unfinished.

I agree the old eyeballs looked unfinished, I was trying to make them big to make her look more cute, but they were choppy and standing out too much.
Did some update, not sure how much better this makes it:
7kTePDq.png

I'm not too interested in this icon tbh since it doesn't have a corresponding model, so I'm not sure what it would be used for. Which is why it took me this long to respond/update, and only because I've been updating the other icons I figured I'd go ahead and update this one too while I'm at it.

Level 22
Just a feedback, subjective opinion:
I would like to see more shadows and highlights on her face. For now face looks a little flat to me.

Yeah that's the main issue I have with the piece, it's really flat. But I'm really not interested in working on it any more, since it's just some practice piece I did with no corresponding model for it. I posted it just incase someone finds some use for it.