• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNNEBladeMaster

Just another icon, created for this model :
NEFBlademaster
Changelogs :
Replaced the image , I accidentally deleted the PSD file , so I can't edit it easily so I decided to change it .
--------------
Replaced the image :)

Keywords:
Elf, Female, Night Elf, Women, Warrior, Night, Forest, Ashenvale, Wild, Moon, Sentinel.
Contents

BTNNEBladeMaster (Icon)

Reviews
09:27, 21st Apr 2014 Sin'dorei300: Needs proper shading, the whole shape looks unnatural, it's flat, the eyes & eyelashes are exaggerated, also it's a bit too monotone. 09:46, 25th Apr 2014 Sin'dorei300: Fix either her head or her neck, it's in...

M

09:27, 21st Apr 2014
Sin'dorei300: Needs proper shading, the whole shape looks unnatural, it's flat, the eyes & eyelashes are exaggerated, also it's a bit too monotone.

09:46, 25th Apr 2014
Sin'dorei300: Fix either her head or her neck, it's in the wrong position.
Also, the shading on the hair is off.

Sin'dorei300: Much better, approved.

You are improving each time, this is great, but as I mentioned it needs proper shading. The eyes look too large, the white glow in the eyes look's unnatural. The eyes look like from an alien that came from the outer space. You should improve shading and the eyes. 4/5
This icon fits to be used as a spell rather than a unit. Because of the white glow in the eyes.

Level 21
I had a look at the model and I actually noticed that it is NOT the eye the main problem, but the eyelashes! They are soooo long that they seem tentacles. And I would like to draw your attention to the face of the model which doesn't seem to have eyelashes at all.
But for the rest, I like it. It's still good and gets a 4/5 from me
Maybe fixing those tentacle-like eyelashes will be rewarded with a 5/5 from me