• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNNEBearRage

Just another warcraft 3 icon ...

ROAAARRR ...

Changes :
- Zoom it out a little bit.

Large Image ...

174IpxS.png

Keywords:
Bear, Rage, Beast, Animal, Monster, Druid, Nature, Forest, Bite, Fang, Morph, Transform, Attack, Elf.
Contents

BTNNEBearRage (Icon)

Reviews
19:31, 7th Apr 2015 Apheraz Lucent: Let me quote Pyr@midhead for your general, overall work, what he said once: "If you have the skills, why would you draw something that already exists? That does nothing to creativity and originality. It's just...

M

19:31, 7th Apr 2015
Apheraz Lucent: Let me quote Pyr@midhead for your general, overall work, what he said once:

"If you have the skills, why would you draw something that already exists? That does nothing to creativity and originality. It's just an art without art."

I'd really like to see you drawing something - from your head. Anyone can trace out the base lines, and use the reference for a complete how to do it guide, and coloration, along with render and effects. It's fairly simple to execute an icon that way, and there's also the question of icon being 64x64, thus not recognizable from the original picture at the first glance, therefore it could happen that you have some problems in future with copyrights. There are even DC icons in the Hive's database: but those used an artwork as a reference, not a color-me-up sketchbook.

Nevertheless, the icon is good, and will prove useful, but I won't post the rating higher than 4/5 as the complete drawing is based upon the existing artwork, and tho you drew it from the base, you still did just re-drew it. I wanted to give you a 3, but Sin convinced me it's worth a 4 - but please don't re-draw artworks that similar to the original reference anymore (might won't have any point to say this but if you do that and try to hide it, well, better start running). For now you squeezed in for a 4 :razz: