• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNNatureMagic

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
BTNDizzy.jpg

Recolor of this icon to fit a natural ability. Added a second wing to that bird, replaced the stars with somewhat like leaves and added (crappy) flowers.

Keywords:
Nature, Growing, Dizzy
Contents

BTNNatureMagic (Icon)

Reviews
05:13, 26th Aug 2011 enjoy: The rule is no longer applying. Recolors are no longer allowed

M

05:13, 26th Aug 2011
enjoy: The rule is no longer applying. Recolors are no longer allowed

Honestly? I think you made a terrible icon actually useable (allthough you should work more on the red dots/flowers)!

I know Archimonde featured this as one of his ability icons to call several demons and it's used for crashing zeppelins, but seriously, it kinda lacked a "message" as to what it should resemble (besides dizziness). xD

Level 10
Make the Blue and red shit green colored and this icon will be fucking amazing. For now the red/blue ruins it.

Level 27
A very simple recolor of a couple tiny parts of Archimonde's Dark Summoning ability icon.
From this icon I see:
Useful: 0
Original: 0
Skillfully Created: 0
Attractive: 0

If you can't get your icon to excel in at least one of these categories (preferably three), then there isn't much reason to keep it on hive.

Ahem, actually this one is useful enough. I mean, that's a very nice variation of Archimonde's ability.

Level 11
Yeah seriously, what are you guys complaining about? He altered several colors, changed the stars, and completely revamped the ideas associated with the original concept. This is very useful. As a map maker, I can see several reasons why I could use this.
This is an excellent example of how useful recolors should be approached.

i think he didn't know about the new rule, he's been posting against recolors everywhere.

anyways, this is definently one of the better recolors out there, atleast you put some work into editing rather than just clicking a filter to change the hue

I do know that recolors are accepted, but that doesn't mean that every single recolor should be accepted. This icon looks like rainbow shit. That's what happens when people get too excited about recoloring. The original icon looks much better than this, anyday.

Level 27
I do know that recolors are accepted, but that doesn't mean that every single recolor should be accepted. This icon looks like rainbow shit. That's what happens when people get too excited about recoloring. The original icon looks much better than this, anyday.

I wouldn't say so - this icon was pretty useful, and it's flaws could be fixed easily. Also, the original... well it has a so much smaller spectrum of uses I'd say...