• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMug

Reactions: FlameofChange
A frosty beer mug. If you use it please give me credit. Thanks!

Update: Totally changed this one. Removed the lid, and changed the mug to something less boring. Have fun with it!

Update: Changed the distribution of the foam, shaded the beer bubbles, and changed the shading on the mug to try to make it look more circular. BTW if anyone was wondering the mug is made of wood, not glass. Thanks!

Update: Changed the mug to glass instead of wood because I thought the wood looked to flat.

Keywords:
Mug, Frosty, Cold, Yum, Food, Beer, Alcohol, Foam, Froth, Frothy
Contents

BTNMug (Icon)

Reviews
20:14, 31st Jul 2009 Hawkwing: I'm sure you could make the mug look more cylindric, but it's not really a huge deal. Nice work.

M

20:14, 31st Jul 2009
Hawkwing: I'm sure you could make the mug look more cylindric, but it's not really a huge deal. Nice work.

Information
This rating was done by Midnighters
Rating
Creativeness: 6/10
Usefulness: 9/10

Looks like the real thing at the moment? [X]

My rating: Lacking
Overall it's a nice Icon, although there are a few things that need to be fixed:

1. You need you define the brim of the mug, it all looks the same
2. You need to make the mug portion look round instead of looking like a wooden plank
3. you need to fix the Highlights and shading

All these recommendations are given to give it a better chance of being approved.

Midnighters