• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMoonglavie

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Took me a lot of time to make this icon. Had to rework it many times.
I even made a 3d model of the moonglavie to get more realistic shape for the icon :D
Then I reworked the shadows and highlights in photoshop, and added the colors, background, and the glow :p
It finally looks good :)
100% made by me ^^

Keywords:
moon, glavie, moonglavie
Contents

BTNMoonglavie (Icon)

Reviews
20:20, 6th Apr 2016 GhostThruster: lacks shading, the flat form makes it look paper thin, and the teal outline is done quite poorly. the background is a bit too strong too, i think. it should also be zoomed in more.

M

20:20, 6th Apr 2016
GhostThruster: lacks shading, the flat form makes it look paper thin, and the teal outline is done quite poorly. the background is a bit too strong too, i think. it should also be zoomed in more.

Level 12
Since tomorrow I'll board a ship and wouldn't be able to update anything for 4 months, I'll just leave the photoshop picture here as well, and the 3d max model (if anyone needs it) :p
Do have in mind that this is the 1-st time I used 3d max.

Attachments

• moonglavie.max
    692 KB · Views: 72
  • moonglavie2.psd
    1.1 MB · Views: 68