• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMoonflies

Moonflies, such wondrous creatures, the soft glow of their flitting wings hiding a deadly peril. Fore while the moon may sing a lullaby, it is the moonfly who sets the long, cold, sleep of death upon its victim, spreading it's poisonous spores in vast clouds like the twinkling stars above.

-Irenian Beastiary-

Keywords:
butterfly, butterflies, fly, flies, butter, ethereal, night, moon, night, elf, nightelf, elven, star, stars, starlight, twilight
Contents

BTNMoonflies (Icon)

Reviews
21:27, 12th Jan 2009 Paladon: A very decent icon which matches with Blizzard´s ones aswell. Its appearance transmits its ambience successfully, even since i see the greatest use in the PAS version for a couple of aura like abilities. However, i...

M

21:27, 12th Jan 2009
Paladon: A very decent icon which matches with Blizzard´s ones aswell.
Its appearance transmits its ambience successfully, even since i see the greatest use in the PAS version for a couple of aura like abilities.
However, i highly recommend this icon for the usage.

Level 12
Pretty icon, fits for researches like Nature's Blessing, Elune's Grace and Ultravision. Or any other Night Elf stuff.
5/5, it seems the quality of the resources of the Hive is just improving!

Last edited: