• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMissile2

Another icon. Its supposed to be a barrage of missiles hurtling down a poor munitions factory.
UPDATE- Darkened the BG, Got rid of some black on the blast fire and got rid of scratches on the missile.

Keywords:
missile, pew, boom, goblin, rocket, I, like, to, put, subliminal, messages, in, my, keyword, jointhenavy
Contents

BTNMissile2 (Icon)

Reviews
04:13, 10th Mar 2011 enjoy: This is awesome. And I do not think it's too pencily. It's a part of your style.

M

04:13, 10th Mar 2011
enjoy: This is awesome. And I do not think it's too pencily. It's a part of your style.

Level 15
It's a little too pencily. By that I mean when I look at it, it is really apparent that it was drawn (hope you get what i'm saying).

Other than that though it is really cool and actually pretty useful. I'm making a map atm and this will fit with one of my spells perfectly.