• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMirrorImageNE

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Iconpack downloaded from http://www.wc3sear.ch/
Contents

BTNMirrorImageNE (Icon)

Reviews
[IGNORED] Needs much more freehand. --donut3.5--

M

[IGNORED]
Needs much more freehand.
--donut3.5--

Level 13
You could think of another concept. Having one unit with full opacity, and the other one diagionally have less opacity isn't how i would do it.
I suggest simply showing a pic of arm, and then like having a duplicate with lower opacity, with tweaking, making it look like it comes from the original, a sort of propulsion effect.

Well, your mirror image, honestly, looks like awesome and is a very creative idea to do this, i wouldnt have tho about it myself.

and dude, wtf, are you 5 years old? make him a neck, it looks like really bad without it. it's not much of work, do his throat, and a bit of upper body. if you don't do it, that will be a shame, a lame shame, really.

Don't do like the XMAN fanatic guy, complete your skin each by one with care, not quickly doing a skin with urge and then jumping to the other without having took efforts to do the first one.

Level 23
An arm, ay? I was aiming for a direct translation of the Orc Mirror Image button to a Nightelf one, so faces would be better than limbs.

5 years old for the lack of a neck? Wormskull, I am 21 years old. Not everyone's a perfectionist. You ARE right, I'll give you that. But maturity demands that you don't get personal over being right about your statements.