• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMightAxe

Axe of might, *Insert fake lore here*.

Update:
Added ATC and UPG borders

Credit: Stonneash

Feel free to edit as long as you give credit

Keywords:
ax, axe, aks ,acs, akss, of o/, might, sharp, blade, weapon
Contents

BTNMightAxe (Icon)

Reviews
20:35, 10th Dec 2013 enjoy: Looks good. But could use some more definition. But useful, simple and nice.

M

20:35, 10th Dec 2013
enjoy: Looks good. But could use some more definition. But useful, simple and nice.

Level 24
It looks good enough even though it's not the most interesting of icons it deffinetly fits into WarCraft III. It looks good but I'd like to see more borders for it such as UPG and ATC since both of them could deffinetly be used for this icon.

It looks good enough even though it's not the most interesting of icons it deffinetly fits into WarCraft III. It looks good but I'd like to see more borders for it such as UPG and ATC since both of them could deffinetly be used for this icon.

Yeah I was planning to do ATC & UPG but when I tried them they didn't fit.

Level 24
No. I meant to say the border just didn't look good but since there is at least 1 person who would like to see that I'll update it ASAP

They look awesome it's great always great to see a large veriaty of borders it improves the model largely, I however do not feel that giving this a 5/5 is justified when it's simply an axe but I will change my 3/5 to a 4/5. Once again it looks awsome.

They look awesome it's great always great to see a large veriaty of borders it improves the model largely, I however do not feel that giving this a 5/5 is justified when it's simply an axe but I will change my 3/5 to a 4/5. Once again it looks awsome.

Not to interfere with your opinion but i made this icon as simple as a basic axe so it can be used to most axes while I tried to keep it decent and good looking.

Level 24
Not to interfere with your opinion but i made this icon as simple as a basic axe so it can be used to most axes while I tried to keep it decent and good looking.

I'm not arguing with the quality of the axe but giving it the same rep such as models with as much detail as this one seems rather wrong.

I'm not arguing with the quality of the axe but giving it the same rep such as models with as much detail as this one seems rather wrong.

the rating system is based on rating something depending on how good it is for what its representing, so an axe is rated for how good it is compared to how well the icon could be, and an air revenant icon is rated likewise.
it was made like this because if you looking for a 5/5 basic axe, you will find more options than usual.