• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMiasma

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Explanation of Miasma

Misha is the founded of the name, and he helped me improve the icon. so credz to him :3

I know, it is pretty fucking random, but I'd say it would be very useful for a spell in the lines of..
  • Nature
  • poison
  • Disease
  • Etc..

Keywords:
Miasma, poison, nature, wrath, disease, spell, magic, wrath, dansaDisco
Contents

BTNMiasma (Icon)

Reviews
08:38, 20th Aug 2009 zombie2279: Well, I'm sorry, but the method you used is not acceptable and the whole thing is just too random. Try something defined next time and keep up the work.

M

08:38, 20th Aug 2009
zombie2279: Well, I'm sorry, but the method you used is not acceptable and the whole thing is just too random. Try something defined next time and keep up the work.

Level 10
I agree with panda. What's a Miasma btw? ^^
But it looks good. I guess it could be used for many things, like poison or maybe some Undead skills.

Level 8
It's random as hell, tell you what you could do though. Draw like a shadowy kind of man with a scythe right in the middle. Don't use color, and reduce the shading as much as you can. Now that would be epic. Just remember to have shading, but only a little.

Because right now it's kind of random xD

[No shading is f4il] xD