• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMedKit

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I was planning on making a map, and I needed a medkit icon, so I looked for some on the Hive Workshop, but didn't find anything that suited what I was looking for, so I decided to make my own. First actual proper icon I made. All of it was made freehand in GIMP Photo Editor, without copy and pasting (accept the icon border).
Since it's my first icon, it probably won't be that great. Hope that it will be useful. Tell me what you think of it. (I don't mind constructive criticism) =]

EDIT: Shaded it a bit :p

Keywords:
Health, Medic, Medical, Kit, Pack, Medkit, Medical Pack, Medikit, Heal, Healing, Item
Contents

BTNMedKit (Icon)

Reviews
17:54, 1st Feb 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Too much red everywhere, the cross is barely visible. 4 Feb 2010 Pyramidhe@d: No changes made

M

17:54, 1st Feb 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Too much red everywhere, the cross is barely visible.

4 Feb 2010
Pyramidhe@d: No changes made