• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNManaPotion

A mana potion.

Credit me if you use it in a map.
Don't edit my icons without my permission.
Feedback is appreciated. I'm Still in the process of learning.

Updates:

Added details, a ribbon at the top as well as different "thingys" at the lower part of the bottle.
Changed the background glow.
Tweaked the highlighting/shadows.

Keywords:
Mana, magic, replenish, potion, bottle, flask, Elainiel
Contents

BTNManaPotion (Icon)

Reviews
08:40, 21st Aug 2010 enjoy: I think you should change the shape, due to a kinda overuse of the round shaped potion bottle imo. If you don't want to make it another shape, you can just like rotate it, so that we see it maybe a bit from the top, and...

M

08:40, 21st Aug 2010
enjoy: I think you should change the shape, due to a kinda overuse of the round shaped potion bottle imo. If you don't want to make it another shape, you can just like rotate it, so that we see it maybe a bit from the top, and then maybe add some funny and nice detail to the bottle. The background color is not really matching. It looks too purple, and that doesn't really go well with light blue. Also, I think you should add more shading to the potion. Unless the potion is in motion ( that rhymed ^^ ) the position inside the bottle whould not be moving inside it. Try to take a bottle and put some water in it, and try to throw it around a bit, so you can see how the potion would probably react inside a bottle. I hope that helps you. :)

enjoy: Very nice :) Useful.

Level 8
1st to post ^^
ok icons great i like the light efect on the bottle and the mana spilling out (or whatever its doing, its out) i just think maybe u can make the mana a bit darker blue, not much just a little darker. everything else is great
+rep

Level 25
1st to post ^^
ok icons great i like the light efect on the bottle and the mana spilling out (or whatever its doing, its out) i just think maybe u can make the mana a bit darker blue, not much just a little darker. everything else is great

Yeah thought of that myself, might change it, depends on what enjoy/pyra says.
And thanks once more for the positive comments :)