• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMagicJar

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A icon I drew just for practicing.

Might be useful!
Contents

BTNMagicJar (Icon)

Reviews
20:35, 3rd Feb 2011 Pyramidhe@d: I would like to see more contrast in your colours to liven things up. And stronger definition. 12 Feb 2011 Pyramidhe@d: No changes made.

M

20:35, 3rd Feb 2011
Pyramidhe@d: I would like to see more contrast in your colours to liven things up. And stronger definition.

12 Feb 2011
Pyramidhe@d: No changes made.

Level 10
when the image size is reduced and the image format is changued the art quality is reduced, thats why i use paint.net to do my icons U.U, i work them in their original size (59x59) and in the TGA format (Tagar or something like that =P).

That's Targa if you ask for TGA meaning.

@Icon: I totally recommend you, if you don't have a Tablet, draw in the original size *that would be 64x64*. I, for one, found it to be much easier to draw in that size...