• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNLumberAxe

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I updated it now,it seems a bit better.

Keywords:
axe,lumber,lumber,jack,lumberjack,orc,peon,WoW,human,peasant
Contents

BTNLumberAxe (Icon)

Reviews
10:50, 6th Dec 2011 Pyramidhe@d: Same as your other icon. What is so special about this icon that i should accept it.

M

10:50, 6th Dec 2011
Pyramidhe@d: Same as your other icon. What is so special about this icon that i should accept it.

Level 11
Overall its pretty decent but the edge on the axe doesn't follow the curve line and it is not very even. Also the axe head do not follow the hilt's angle.

You seem to have two sources of light which is very unpopular here.

I suggest you to remake the lines so it will be more correct and that you only use one light source, laziness should always be avoided when it comes to the basic lines as it is harder to fix than effect and colors.

Level 14
The mod that gave you -10 rep is a idiot.

And I can tell you're new at this. Keep trying you'll get better. But my rating will be 1.5/5 I can tell you didn't put that much time into this.

Bribe Neg-repped him because he was flaming in the spell thread,not because he uploaded shit icons

Level 11
giving -10 rep is abit extreme... and bride seems to be the one flaming if hes the one giving the -rep :L

And giving people a ticket for parking in the middle of the street is crime? lol

Tbh Bribe is not that bad as a moderator, he was pretty tolerant with my noobish system I made a while ago.

Its up to this guy if he want to get back on the + Rep side, doing good work on what he can. :)