• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNLongsword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Here i made an icon of my upcoming model (idk if i will release it though :D) of some sword. The same sword i used in my Sword Decoration model. Though i see usefulness in it, thats why i uploaded it. I hope it's useful to you too :p
194769-albums4261-picture56339.png

Update: Rotated it to "normal" postion and gave it a sexy yellow glow :p
Update2: Fixed the shading of the gem and added other minor fixes, Sharpened it a bit and added the attachment model fitting.

'njoy and creditz

Keywords:
sword, longsword, steel, iron, weapon, melle, item, head pwner, sword to pwn noobs, pro weapon, Blood Raven
Contents

BTNLongsword (Icon)

Assets
Reviews
13:07, 10th Mar 2012 Pyramidhe@d: Looks too simple. Is not shaded properly. 7 April 2012 Pyramidhe@d: Like i said. Looks to simple. for example, the yellow is completely flat

M

13:07, 10th Mar 2012
Pyramidhe@d: Looks too simple. Is not shaded properly.

7 April 2012
Pyramidhe@d: Like i said. Looks to simple. for example, the yellow is completely flat