• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BTNLiHealingBranch

Another in the healing set, idea suggested by thebloddancer! :)

Feel free to request icons on my profile, I'm bored.

Keywords:
Lioness healing hand rejuvenation druid power branch tree leaves
Contents

BTNLiHealingBranch (Icon)

Reviews
17:47, 21st Jan 2009 Paladon: Looks nice, very useful, very decent work.

M

17:47, 21st Jan 2009
Paladon: Looks nice, very useful, very decent work.

you started it. Now stop being jealous, I know I'm a better artist, nothing to be jealous of, practice and you'll do better.

It doesn't matter who actually started it, because the human nature finding the problems in the others.

Well I can't say whether you are better or not. I just think that we both have our special themes we are good at.

Thanks. Let's refrain from being hostile and accusations from now, okay? You're a good guy and I don't want fights. :) Sorry. Your icon was nice, but do try to improve and make everything by yourself. Sorry for so much hassle and trouble.

I am myself sorry, but you made me really angry.

Now I am having a wonderful FREEHANDED *laugh* icon in the section, which belongs to yours somehow.

Hope our relationship don't become that bad again.

Level 6
That was a pretty long argument (between Anachron & LiOneSS), and now I'm a little afraid of saying anything. Both of you do a great job.

Level 5
Nice, probably your best icon so far. While I really didn't like your previous ones, I'd like to admit that your skills improved greatly since your first tries. I guess it's got to do something with the background, and the brightness. Anyway, keep the good work up, your icons are actually starting to look like WC:III icons! 4/5 for this one

Level 24
Nice, probably your best icon so far. While I really didn't like your previous ones, I'd like to admit that your skills improved greatly since your first tries. I guess it's got to do something with the background, and the brightness. Anyway, keep the good work up, your icons are actually starting to look like WC:III icons! 4/5 for this one

Meh, I wasn't used to drawing/painting in such a small size, so I'd majorly mess up. Now I kinda got used to it.