• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNLightningIconfinal

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A lightning icon based on a picture of a lightning i found on google so i decided to make it to a icon. it is blue with 3 "forks" and its my first icon. would fit spells such as chain lightning,forked lightning,monsoon maybe frostnova i dont know about that one

Updated again

Credits:
Spetnezz( for getting me started on icons)

Keywords:
lightning,blue,cyper,cyper95,forked,forks
Contents

BTNLightningIconfinal (Icon)

Reviews
09:30, 10th Aug 2009 zombie2279: Google'd image with massive filtering. Contains about 0% freehand material.

M

09:30, 10th Aug 2009
zombie2279: Google'd image with massive filtering. Contains about 0% freehand material.

Level 10
Right now it looks more like a mana icon, and it's a bit blurry like some people already pointed out. Other than that, it looks fine for me.

Level 12
I like the small line in the middle of the bolt, thats the way i like lightning
That was what i was trying to tell.