• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNLightningBashREQUEST4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The last of my deluge of requested icons.

This one is my personal favorite :D

Give credits and don't modify without my permission!

Keywords:
Lightning, Bash, Knockback, Sword, Knight, Thunder
Contents

BTNLightningBashREQUEST4 (Icon)

Reviews
13:27, 29th Jun 2009 zombie2279: The man in front is rather simple and lacks details. Whatever it wants to be, it totally lacks correct proportions aswell. If nothing else, fix the proportions at least. The right arm is also rather damn blurred. The...

M

13:27, 29th Jun 2009
zombie2279: The man in front is rather simple and lacks details. Whatever it wants to be, it totally lacks correct proportions aswell. If nothing else, fix the proportions at least. The right arm is also rather damn blurred. The background doesn't seem to contain a wide variety of details either it just seems to be a blue base and random lines drawn all over it.

Rejected until updated.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Review,
---------------------------------------------
1:The black figure needs to be more like a person or whatever your trying to make.
2:Blue stuff in the backround doesnt seem too fit the purpose of what your making.
3:I dont like that random black on the bottom of the icon.
---------------------------------------------

(All my recommendations to your icon, you can use these or not your choice)
Army-of-pandas