• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNLightJellyBlade

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Skycex
An blade of sword who looks like jelly...xD

This Is ORIGINAL FREE HAND BY ME...xD

UR :poF'

HERE IS 256x256 size
Version...
LightJellyBlade.jpg

Keywords:
blade,jelly,sword,Xd,omf,light
Contents

BTNLightJellyBlade (Icon)

Reviews
11:08, 22nd Oct 2010 enjoy: It's very rough. Just smudge the edges a tiny bit. That usually helps on that. Remember not to over do it! And, I like that you tried to make something different, but the shape is just really odd. But make the blade bend...

M

11:08, 22nd Oct 2010
enjoy: It's very rough. Just smudge the edges a tiny bit. That usually helps on that. Remember not to over do it! And, I like that you tried to make something different, but the shape is just really odd. But make the blade bend so it kinda curves in towards the tip on the end, on both sides, or something like that. And more details plox.

enjoy: No changes made. Please follow the suggestions.