• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNLightBeam

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Light Beam

Changed the icon totaly.. a Beam of Light

can be used as a Holy Light too

Keywords:
Light Beam, Heal, Healing, Holy.
Contents

BTNLightBeam (Icon)

Reviews
00:10, 5th Nov 2009 enjoy: It looks more like a sword with a glowing blade, then a light beam. Please try to make it look more like a light beam. enjoy: Lacks details.

M

00:10, 5th Nov 2009
enjoy: It looks more like a sword with a glowing blade, then a light beam. Please try to make it look more like a light beam.

enjoy: Lacks details.

Level 35
Thought it was a sword for the first look. I recommend you define the finger a bit and preferably bring it a bit further into perspective, so it will actually be visible. As for the light effect, it's not a particularly good execution. I suggest you use two better distinguishable colors, like a light yellow in the middle of the beam and a dark orange to make the outer glow. As for the rest, do something with the four lightnings, like remove them or replace them with some particles or another circular particle flow.

Level 31
Lol.. ok.. but the color u said me to use will make it rly rly not look like holy... and yeah im going to remove the white stripes.. and ok.. i'll make the color more ''seeable''

New Version...

OMG!! why all my Disbtn Update i make are not Loading...

A TOTALY new Version... a bit like my Holy Light.. but still rly different :p

Last edited: