• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNLight

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Another Icon, I called this Light but I dont know exactly what this is :D My mum called this sperma :D So you can choose.
Contents

BTNLight (Icon)

Reviews
16:07, 23rd May 2010 enjoy: I don't see much of an use for it. Maybe some sun orb or something, but we alot of those. But you need to work on the shape. It's not round enough. The icon has potential, but right now, it isn't approvable. Rejected until...

M

16:07, 23rd May 2010
enjoy: I don't see much of an use for it. Maybe some sun orb or something, but we alot of those. But you need to work on the shape. It's not round enough. The icon has potential, but right now, it isn't approvable. Rejected until updated.