• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNLifeTether

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Inspired by Blizzard's "Spirit Link" ability.

Enjoy.

Tooltip
Links several nearby friendly units to a tether, reducing damage to the tethered unit by evenly distributing the damage to all linked units.

Version 1.0 - Stasis Trap looking
Version 1.2 - Icon change
Version 1.3 - Silhouette and lightning changed

Keywords:
tether,lightning,red,voodoo,shaman,troll,lifelink,lifetether,lifelink
Contents

BTNLifeTether (Icon)

Reviews
09:37, 4th Oct 2015 Apheraz Lucent: I like the idea, but there's a whole lot of emptiness in the icon, that dark red background of a solid color was supposed to compliment the icon instead. I'd go with a slightly darker variation of it, with some...

M

09:37, 4th Oct 2015
Apheraz Lucent: I like the idea, but there's a whole lot of emptiness in the icon, that dark red background of a solid color was supposed to compliment the icon instead. I'd go with a slightly darker variation of it, with some energy lines, blur and gradient colors going on in it, and I'd also add some very faint glow around the objects, making them the focus of attention.

Currently, it's too empty.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

yeah, i was thinking the same like chaosy when i saw this.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I think you could try to zoom in, so the third target is more visible, too.

This icon could prove quite useful.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Maybe even more, exaggerating.
Try to move the second target a bit more to the left, so it fills the black.

Level 12
Maybe even more, exaggerating.
Try to move the second target a bit more to the left, so it fills the black.

I can't move it to the left, like its impossible without redrawing the whole icon and that would be a pain in the ass.

I kinda already discarded the pdf.. I have this bad habit that I delete pdf right after I export the drawings I made into PNG or JPG