• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNLavaOrb

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
A lavaorb...

Please give constructive critism! Thanks.

// Anachron

Keywords:
Lava, Orb
Contents

BTNLavaOrb (Icon)

Reviews
10:26, 17th Jul 2009 zombie2279: A very basic object with major amounts of filtering thrown on it. Filtering to such strict amounts is not allowed.

M

10:26, 17th Jul 2009
zombie2279: A very basic object with major amounts of filtering thrown on it. Filtering to such strict amounts is not allowed.

Level 12
Looks nice and usefull. Ill give it a (improved rating): 7/10 - Just very nice :). ( ~4/5)
+2p: It clearly looks like it has some inner heat in it.
+2p: The name clearly descripes what it is. (changed)
+2p: I dont suppose there is any other icon for that yet...i should check. (yep, only one.)
+1p: It has 3 forms + disbnt forms.
-2p: It kinda looks like a fireorb remake...
-1p: it looks like there would be somesort of a iron web on top of it...like some broken glass or something, hard to explain.

Afterwords: It would get a 5/5 from me but it just looks alot like a remake of fire orb...a good remake of it ofcourse :)

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Review,
------------------------------------
1-For one, no filters can be used in this sites icons.
2-Background doesn't seem to fit the object.
3-Although colors make it look like a ball of lava i see know lava here.
4-Effects and decoration are on the down fall.
------------------------------------

(All my recommendations to your icon, you can choose to use these or not, your choice.)
Thanks, Army-of-pandas.
------------------------------------------------