• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNLaptop

Our addictive friend in a portable form.

I WILL BE AWAY FOR A WEEK, SO I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FIX IT, I'VE DONE THE UPDATE, BUT I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CORRECT IT IF IT'S STILL LACKING.

Keywords:
laptop, notebook, computer, hacker, hack, hax, 1337, internet, net, modern, it, I.T., moss, roy, jen, electric, wireless
Contents

BTNLaptop (Icon)

Reviews
22:09, 9th Mar 2009 Paladon: Creativity: 4/5 Quality: 8/10 Status: Approved Comment: A very nice and useful addition to the set. You may enlargen the visible part of the laptop and hide some parts unimportant parts to accent the details better.

M

22:09, 9th Mar 2009
Paladon:
Icon Review

Creativity: 4/5
Quality: 8/10
Comment: A very nice and useful addition to the set.
You may enlargen the visible part of the laptop and hide some parts unimportant parts to accent the details better.

Level 27
What do you mean? This laptop is best zombie's icon and best zombieTech corporation product! It should be 6/5. And... maybe you should do few more civilian icons? Like cell phones, boxes of something like nails and other usefull stuff, those alarm things, food, books like "How to survive nuclear explosion" or "How to heal wounds", maps, GPS, binoculars, glasses, swis knifes(Victorynox), CDs, conserved food, backpacks, medical tool, construction tools, cameras, bandages, keys for a car, wheels, tazers, cigaretes and drugs, radios, TVs and those things that show radiation level!

Level 14
Yeah, had the same problem. I dont use the Buttonmanager anymore. I went to W3IR, way better btw :)

Well, this is a nice icon.

I would give 4/5
Sometimes I just wonder, how people can't change one setting to make their life easier...

Anyways, updated the butman...

Ok, zombie, your icon is not bad, but the resized version is very sharp. I'd recommend to smooth the edges. 4/5.