• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNKatanas

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Jack_Sparrow93
For fun katanas i rework to i get a pass

Keywords:
sword, katana, blade, block, fight.
Contents

BTNKatanas (Icon)

Reviews
14:34, 25th Sep 2009 Zombie.: Still rather simple. Remove the bigger part of the glow in the middle, it distorts the picture as in whole and try to increase the level of details on the swords and add shading. Would be a nice concept if you manage to...

M

14:34, 25th Sep 2009
Zombie.: Still rather simple. Remove the bigger part of the glow in the middle, it distorts the picture as in whole and try to increase the level of details on the swords and add shading. Would be a nice concept if you manage to carry it through.

5th Oct 2009
Zombie: No changes made, rejected until updated.

>.< grrr too many people taking the samurai theme...

ON TOPIC: far from a katana. as berz said, this is more like a broad sword. the glow is actually very mesy as i can tell you did a diamond fade filter next to a fade filter along the sword. fix the glow... DRASTICALLY. and try making a BG... seriously i hate people that try to make a generic icon on such a generic BG... MAKE IT EXCITING!!!

BTNKatana Description said:
i don't expect it to pass.

then why put it on the site? :S