• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNINV_Blades_Daemonhunter

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Iconpack downloaded from http://www.wc3sear.ch/
Contents

BTNINV_Blades_Daemonhunter (Icon)

Level 3
I needed an icon of the Demon Hunter's blades in a map that I'm doing with a couple of my friends. I couldn't find an icon of it anywhere so I went ahead and did it. I figure that its possible that someone out there needs Demon Hunter blades so I thought I'd post it... Enjoy!

Level 3
I was going to make them thicker, but then they became too thick to resemble the Demon Hunter's blades. Those blades have almost exactly he same width:length ratio as the model, and I used the same colours (and therefore brightness) as in the Demon Hunter's skin.

Having said that, I will experiment with slightly darker colours.

EDIT: Didn't really work, once dulled, the blades looked kinda... dull... Also, the DISBTN (although I doubt anyone will ever use it) became more like the shadow of an image rather than an image itself...